My shop is finally open

Ok so it doesn't have much in it but my Etsy shop is finally open and ready for business. I'm so thrilled. It's taken over eighteen months due to illness, family life no general indecisiveness over what to sell but it's now up and running.


It's not the best timing ever I admit as my new baby is due soon (today on the day of publishing!) but as it's taken so long I thought why not?! And now it's finally here I can't quite believe it. My mind is whirring with all the things I can sell and my hands shall soon be smoking with how fast I shall will them to work in order to get my goods out there for others to buy.

Some of my friends and lots of my family have really eon outraged me in this. If I'm honest I had a crisis of confidence and put it off for a while, times of procrastination are now behind me and I shall make and make and make. At some point I may sell some mor advanced patterns too but for now I want to keep them free.

Here is the link to my now open shop. I'm going to expand from a couple of hair accessories as soon as I can and work up the stock over time. So much to do. Must dash!

Comments